" Bong Throw & Yell "
- where entrants throw a bong full of stinking
bong water as far as humanly possible whilst yelling "Free
the Weed" or something similar.
" Joint Rolling " (Must
burn from one end to the other):
The six categories follow:
1. Speed Roll - Roll a standard three-paper
joint as fast as you can. The three fastest go into the
finals. Joints must include a cardboard filter, or will
be judged incomplete. If this custom is alien to you,
consult a local before the event.
2. Artistic Roll - Roll the most beautiful
joint within ten minutes with as many papers as you like.
The three best examples enter the finals.
3. Roll in the Dark - Athletes
4. Adverse Conditions Roll
- Dependant on weather conditions on the day and the judges'
5. Seed Sorting - You
have to get the "seeds" out of the "mull" faster than
anyone else. How fast are you? (No joint involved)
6. Chop Champion - You've
got some un-mulled weed. Your job is to mull it up for
into a "mix". Points will be awarded for speed
and how well mulled it is. Obviosly, large lumps of unmulled
vegetable matter will cost you points. (No joint involved)
- " Growers Ironperson Event"
- Involves lugging a sack of fertiliser and buckets
of water around the simulated planting area obstacle course
with a tick and leech infested lantana tunnel. The men's
event is a 40 KG sack while the ladies contend with a 8
KG sack. The top five crawl into the final
. A disclaimer must be signed to compete in this event.